"The Believers"

  • X779@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 23, 2003
      Stairway to the balcony.

    • X779@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 23, 2003
        Another scene in the abandoned lobby with Robert Loggia and Martin
        Sheen.

      • X779@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 23, 2003
          Into the auditorium ...

        • X779@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 23, 2003
            Toward the stage ...

          • Chuck <charlesvanbibber@msn.com>
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 23, 2003
              --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, X779@w... wrote:
              > Another view of the auditorium, which appears rather ornate. I'd
              guess
              > the theatre seated about 1,000, including balcony, and it is (was)
              > apparently alongside an elevated line. Any ideas?

              None of the pics were included in the messages, it shows that the Non-
              Text messsages were removed. Maybe you can resend them to the owner
              of the sight and he can attach the photos.
              Chuck