Re: [Historic Movie Palaces] Historic Theatres link

  • Theatre Lectures
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      The correct url for the Theatre Historical Society of America is:

      http://www.historictheatres.org/

      My theatre information is the same as Mr. Roe's but from a different edition of the Film Daily Yearbook. I also have a photo postcard of the Loew's State in Eureka mentioned in both lists. So are there two Eurekas in California? My road atlas lists only one.

      Del Valle
      Theatrelectures
      visit us at:
      http://theatretalks.com