Re: [Historic Movie Palaces] Some information needed

  • calvarylc <calvarylc@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2003
      The list of the theaters you gave me aren't where I am. The ones you
      gave me are somewhere in the bay area. Eureka is 360+ miles away
      from the bay area. So is the Eureka Theater. I tried your link but
      it didn't work. Is there another web site that you can give me that
      could possibly give me really old and rare information about old
      theaters? Pictures would help too. Next time if you could e-mail me
      at holmquistc@..., that would be great.