PHOTOGRAPH NEEDED

  • ellenugucci@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2011
      My name is Ellen Uguccioni and I am writing a book about the architecture of Sunny Isles Beach, FL. Before I get into the contemporary high rises in the city. I have a few chapters about the history of Florida and some of the reasons for its growth, before I address the high rises.

      The availability of air conditioning drastically changed Florida. I am looking for a photo of a theater which has the banner "Air-Cooled inside" I can remember that the banner had a penguin illustration with snow falling.

      I would love to have a picture of any theater ( most likely 50s and 60s)
      The theater does NOT have to be in Florida. We do have a small photo budget.

      Thank you