Re: Where is everyone??

  • Mike Jones
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
      --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "dwodeyla"
      <dwodeyla@...> wrote:

      > --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, David Wodeyla
      > <dwodeyla@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I forgot about this group, otherwise would be visiting
      > > more often. It seems the CinemaTreasures site is doing
      > > well. Cinema Tour is pretty quiet.
      > >
      > > --- Chet Cuccia <chetcuccia@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "JC"

      > > > this theatre Dark?
      > > >

      > > > I'm wondering the same thing. I want to tell
      > > > everyone that I forwarded
      > > > some photos to CinemaTour.Com. One is of the
      > > > Village Theatre in Port
      > > > Arthur, Texas and the other one is of the Gaylynn
      > > > Theatre in Beaumont,
      > > > Texas. Both of them have been demolished. I went
      > > > to both of them when
      > > > I was a kid. Maybe some of you have heard of them.
      > > >

      > > > Can you post the photos on this site? I don't think they ever
      > update the CinemaTour site. At least they don't make updates known
      > the readers.

      > > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Mike Jones
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
        Occasionally someone shows up with a new old theatre, or wanting info
        re how to go about buying it/fixing it up, sometimes I have to chase
        a spammer out of here. Be nice if more people showed who had more
        pics to upload....

        Mike

        (Sorry about that last message. Somehow, I hit the 'send' button
        before I got the message in...)