Re: [Historic Movie Palaces] Re: Where is everyone??

  • David Wodeyla
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2006
      I forgot about this group, otherwise would be visiting
      more often. It seems the CinemaTreasures site is doing
      well. Cinema Tour is pretty quiet.

      --- Chet Cuccia <chetcuccia@...> wrote:

      > --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "JC"
      > <funnyboneentertainment@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Anyone ever post anything here?? Hello?/ or is
      > this theatre Dark?
      >

      > I'm wondering the same thing. I want to tell
      > everyone that I forwarded
      > some photos to CinemaTour.Com. One is of the
      > Village Theatre in Port
      > Arthur, Texas and the other one is of the Gaylynn
      > Theatre in Beaumont,
      > Texas. Both of them have been demolished. I went
      > to both of them when
      > I was a kid. Maybe some of you have heard of them.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • dwodeyla
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 26, 2006
        --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, David Wodeyla
        <dwodeyla@...> wrote:

        > I forgot about this group, otherwise would be visiting
        > more often. It seems the CinemaTreasures site is doing
        > well. Cinema Tour is pretty quiet.
        >
        > --- Chet Cuccia <chetcuccia@...> wrote:
        >
        > > --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "JC"
        > > <funnyboneentertainment@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Anyone ever post anything here?? Hello?/ or is
        > > this theatre Dark?
        > >

        > > I'm wondering the same thing. I want to tell
        > > everyone that I forwarded
        > > some photos to CinemaTour.Com. One is of the
        > > Village Theatre in Port
        > > Arthur, Texas and the other one is of the Gaylynn
        > > Theatre in Beaumont,
        > > Texas. Both of them have been demolished. I went
        > > to both of them when
        > > I was a kid. Maybe some of you have heard of them.
        > >

        > > Can you post the photos on this site? I don't think they ever
        update the CinemaTour site. At least they don't make updates known to
        the readers.

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Mike Jones
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
          --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "dwodeyla"
          <dwodeyla@...> wrote:

          > --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, David Wodeyla
          > <dwodeyla@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I forgot about this group, otherwise would be visiting
          > > more often. It seems the CinemaTreasures site is doing
          > > well. Cinema Tour is pretty quiet.
          > >
          > > --- Chet Cuccia <chetcuccia@> wrote:
          > >
          > > > --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "JC"

          > > > this theatre Dark?
          > > >

          > > > I'm wondering the same thing. I want to tell
          > > > everyone that I forwarded
          > > > some photos to CinemaTour.Com. One is of the
          > > > Village Theatre in Port
          > > > Arthur, Texas and the other one is of the Gaylynn
          > > > Theatre in Beaumont,
          > > > Texas. Both of them have been demolished. I went
          > > > to both of them when
          > > > I was a kid. Maybe some of you have heard of them.
          > > >

          > > > Can you post the photos on this site? I don't think they ever
          > update the CinemaTour site. At least they don't make updates known
          > the readers.

          > > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Mike Jones
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
            Occasionally someone shows up with a new old theatre, or wanting info
            re how to go about buying it/fixing it up, sometimes I have to chase
            a spammer out of here. Be nice if more people showed who had more
            pics to upload....

            Mike

            (Sorry about that last message. Somehow, I hit the 'send' button
            before I got the message in...)