Re: Where is everyone??

  • Chet Cuccia
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2006
      --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "JC"
      <funnyboneentertainment@...> wrote:

      > Anyone ever post anything here?? Hello?/ or is this theatre Dark?

      I'm wondering the same thing. I want to tell everyone that I forwarded
      some photos to CinemaTour.Com. One is of the Village Theatre in Port
      Arthur, Texas and the other one is of the Gaylynn Theatre in Beaumont,
      Texas. Both of them have been demolished. I went to both of them when
      I was a kid. Maybe some of you have heard of them.
    • David Wodeyla
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 23, 2006
        I forgot about this group, otherwise would be visiting
        more often. It seems the CinemaTreasures site is doing
        well. Cinema Tour is pretty quiet.

        --- Chet Cuccia <chetcuccia@...> wrote:

        > --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "JC"
        > <funnyboneentertainment@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Anyone ever post anything here?? Hello?/ or is
        > this theatre Dark?
        >

        > I'm wondering the same thing. I want to tell
        > everyone that I forwarded
        > some photos to CinemaTour.Com. One is of the
        > Village Theatre in Port
        > Arthur, Texas and the other one is of the Gaylynn
        > Theatre in Beaumont,
        > Texas. Both of them have been demolished. I went
        > to both of them when
        > I was a kid. Maybe some of you have heard of them.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • dwodeyla
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 26, 2006
          --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, David Wodeyla
          <dwodeyla@...> wrote:

          > I forgot about this group, otherwise would be visiting
          > more often. It seems the CinemaTreasures site is doing
          > well. Cinema Tour is pretty quiet.
          >
          > --- Chet Cuccia <chetcuccia@...> wrote:
          >
          > > --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "JC"
          > > <funnyboneentertainment@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Anyone ever post anything here?? Hello?/ or is
          > > this theatre Dark?
          > >

          > > I'm wondering the same thing. I want to tell
          > > everyone that I forwarded
          > > some photos to CinemaTour.Com. One is of the
          > > Village Theatre in Port
          > > Arthur, Texas and the other one is of the Gaylynn
          > > Theatre in Beaumont,
          > > Texas. Both of them have been demolished. I went
          > > to both of them when
          > > I was a kid. Maybe some of you have heard of them.
          > >

          > > Can you post the photos on this site? I don't think they ever
          update the CinemaTour site. At least they don't make updates known to
          the readers.

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Mike Jones
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
            --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "dwodeyla"
            <dwodeyla@...> wrote:

            > --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, David Wodeyla
            > <dwodeyla@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I forgot about this group, otherwise would be visiting
            > > more often. It seems the CinemaTreasures site is doing
            > > well. Cinema Tour is pretty quiet.
            > >
            > > --- Chet Cuccia <chetcuccia@> wrote:
            > >
            > > > --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "JC"

            > > > this theatre Dark?
            > > >

            > > > I'm wondering the same thing. I want to tell
            > > > everyone that I forwarded
            > > > some photos to CinemaTour.Com. One is of the
            > > > Village Theatre in Port
            > > > Arthur, Texas and the other one is of the Gaylynn
            > > > Theatre in Beaumont,
            > > > Texas. Both of them have been demolished. I went
            > > > to both of them when
            > > > I was a kid. Maybe some of you have heard of them.
            > > >

            > > > Can you post the photos on this site? I don't think they ever
            > update the CinemaTour site. At least they don't make updates known
            > the readers.

            > > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Mike Jones
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
              Occasionally someone shows up with a new old theatre, or wanting info
              re how to go about buying it/fixing it up, sometimes I have to chase
              a spammer out of here. Be nice if more people showed who had more
              pics to upload....

              Mike

              (Sorry about that last message. Somehow, I hit the 'send' button
              before I got the message in...)