Re: [Historic Movie Palaces] Human buttons

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      I got a copy but hadn't noticed it came through the group. I just dumped it together with the rest of my daily helping of the spam we all must suffer with. Sorry....

      historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com wrote: There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Human-buttons
      From: "Bruce Pantages"

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 09:32:08 -0700
      From: "Bruce Pantages"

      Subject: Re: Human-buttons

      Excuse me if I am missing something, but what in blazes does this have to do with Historic Movie Palaces? This appears to me to be SPAM of the first magnitude. If I get any more junk like this, I am going to set my SPAM filter to nab any more such mailings.

      Bruce P.