RE: [Historic Movie Palaces] A Different Santa Rosa

  • Dean Metzler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      Hi Matt,

      There are 2 (!) Roxy's showing up with photos on the Cinematour.com website. Roxy on the Square is at 620, N. Third, and Roxy Stadium 14 is on Mendocino Avenue, which looks like it maybe a redo, but they're both listed as in Santa Rosa, CA. Does this help?? DHM

      Dean H. Metzler, AIA

      Principal

      spgĀ³

      1524 Delancey Street Philadelphia, PA 19102

      t. 215.735.1524 f. 215.735.4949

      metzler@... <mailto:lmetzler@...> www.spg3.com