A Different Santa Rosa

  • matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 7:28 PM
      Hi There,

      I was raised in a different Santa Rosa.. .. Santa Rosa California. . .
      and would love to get some shots of the Tower and Roxy Theatres if
      anyone has any. . . . Last time there I went to the local library and
      was surprizedhow few shots they had of them. The TOWER was desinged
      by S. Charles Lee. I had my very first job as a kid handing up letters
      to the guy on a lader to change the marquie.

      Matt Spero