Santa Rosa Theatre

  • chetcuccia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 3:25 PM
      I lived in Houston, Texas when I was a little kid back in
      the early 1960s. I remember going with my parents to a
      theatre called the Santa Rosa, located at 5607 Telephone
      Road.

      Does anyone out there have any information about the
      Santa Rosa, such as the dates that it opened and closed?

      It would be great if someone out there has a picture of it.

      Chet Cuccia