Historic Wayne Theatre

  • mattwilk1972
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 14, 2002
      I uploaded some pics of our old Theatre we are trying to restore in the photos section hope everyone likes them any questions feel free to e-mail me
    • capttrenchcoat
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 14, 2002
        Cool looking theater. What do you plan on doing
        with it when restored? I have always wanted to open
        and run revival movie theater. No theaters around me
        though. I live in Sterling Heights. AMC has closed a
        couple of theaters here but they were newer buildings.
      • reeves721
        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 28, 2002
          DOes anyone know of a good recource to ise to locate theaters for sale to restore?
        • mattwilk1972
          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 30, 2002
            do you have an idea of how much money you want to spend? if you have a lot you could buy the united artist in detroit for around $100,000 and would take about 40 million to restore very bad shape
          • friends_of_the_loews
            Message 5 of 22 , Feb 19, 2002
              I just joined this group and I also voluteer at
              an amazing Movie palace in Jersey city new Jersey
              The Landmark Loew's Jersey Theatre, I will post some
              Pict soon that ive taken. you can check out the site
              too <a href=http://www.loewsjersey.org target=new>http://www.loewsjersey.org</a>