"All these press releases shoved in my face."

  • mrcooby
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2005
      --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "holmquistchris2003" <shanghaitunnels@c...> wrote:

      > If you look at all our postings, they are all press releases about
      > theaters that just opened and need workers. Just look at all of our

      No, they're not. Read it all again.
      (Or maybe I shouldn't use the word "again".)

      > I posted a few announcements on this group on
      > several occasions about how to reveal a mural under several coats of
      > paint and finding somone to restore some old glass designs. All I am
      > saying is that this group would be very helpful and useful if it was a
      > support group for restoring theaters. Personally, it gets a little
      > tiring having all these press releases and ads shoved in my face all
      > the time.

      That would be the stuff I've been forwarding here, I guess.
      Recent news articles about theatres.

      Theatres opening, burning, restoring, abandoning, selling, and demolishing.

      And you say you're tired of it all, holmquistchris?
      No problemo, SeƱor.

      =Lou=