Re: Interior photos of movie palaces

  • enterprise_q
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 15, 2001
      Most likely your son did his video documentary (I
      just joined, so sorry my message is months late!), but
      in case anyone would like a photo of a movie theater
      with an audience in it this site
    • mattwilk1972
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 14, 2002
        I uploaded some pics of our old Theatre we are trying to restore in the photos section hope everyone likes them any questions feel free to e-mail me
      • capttrenchcoat
        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 14, 2002
          Cool looking theater. What do you plan on doing
          with it when restored? I have always wanted to open
          and run revival movie theater. No theaters around me
          though. I live in Sterling Heights. AMC has closed a
          couple of theaters here but they were newer buildings.
        • reeves721
          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 28, 2002
            DOes anyone know of a good recource to ise to locate theaters for sale to restore?
          • mattwilk1972
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 30, 2002
              do you have an idea of how much money you want to spend? if you have a lot you could buy the united artist in detroit for around $100,000 and would take about 40 million to restore very bad shape
            • friends_of_the_loews
              Message 6 of 22 , Feb 19, 2002
                I just joined this group and I also voluteer at
                an amazing Movie palace in Jersey city new Jersey
                The Landmark Loew's Jersey Theatre, I will post some
                Pict soon that ive taken. you can check out the site
                too <a href=http://www.loewsjersey.org target=new>http://www.loewsjersey.org</a>