Boyd Theatre in Philadelphia

  • falametz2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2004
      I am searching for the original architectural drawings of the Boyd
      Theatre in Philadelphia which is about to embark on a restoration
      process. The architects were Hoffman & Henon and the date of the
      drawings was 1928. I've located a First floor plan which is in the
      Athenaeum (of Philadelphia)but was wondering if anyone else ever came
      across the others? The Owners, architects, engineers are long gone,
      or those that are still here have destroyed the drawings, including
      the City and it's archives.