Cliques?

  • x779@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2004
      Hey,

      If there are cliques going on in those groups, this will be the road
      ------> and this will be me <------.

      This hobby seems to attract clique-types.
      I don't know why people would want to limit their associates to a choice
      few, when there's a lot to learn.
      So forget those guys. Lurk there all you want to, but post news here.
      I have puh-lenty of stuff to report *, but I ain't about to push myself
      onto the unwilling/uncaring, uh-uh. (Been there. You, too?)

      * A big fire yesterday at the Madison WI ORPHEUM Theatre, the second
      since April, has closed the historic building. As in April, it seems to
      be arson. The motive is a mystery.

      Regards....
      Lou

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.
      – Robert Anthony