[Historic Movie Palaces] Re: Pasadena's Historic Raymond Theatre

  • mrcooby
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2004
      --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Roe" <ken@k...> wrote:
      > Lou, Chuck,
      >
      > There seems to be more postings on the two dedicated theater websites these
      > days.
      >
      > Cinema Treasures www.cinematreasures.org
      > CinemaTour www.cinematour.com
      > Ken

      There's a glitch on Cinema Treasures where they can't accept my messages. When I called this to their webmaster's attention several times, they didn't seem to care. I then asked them to see about signing me in, and I'm still waiting.

      CinemaTour is nice, and I have no trouble posting there, but it seems less complete than the Treasures site.

      So, let's all post here, and you can quit feeling like the Lone Ranger, like I've been feeling.