RE: [Historic Movie Palaces] Re: Pasadena's Historic Raymond Theatre

  • David Wodeyla
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2004
      There isn't much discussion going on at CinemaTour
      either. (Unless one wants to talk about Edwards
      Theatres building a megaplex at the Seattle Mall)
      I posted a couple of messages, one about theatre
      chains, the other about advertising trends, with no
      --- Ken Roe <ken@...> wrote:

      > Lou, Chuck,
      >
      > There seems to be more postings on the two dedicated
      > theater websites these
      > days.
      >
      > Cinema Treasures www.cinematreasures.org
      > CinemaTour www.cinematour.com
      > Ken

      http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
    • mrcooby
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2004
        --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Roe" <ken@k...> wrote:
        > Lou, Chuck,
        >
        > There seems to be more postings on the two dedicated theater websites these
        > days.
        >
        > Cinema Treasures www.cinematreasures.org
        > CinemaTour www.cinematour.com
        > Ken

        There's a glitch on Cinema Treasures where they can't accept my messages. When I called this to their webmaster's attention several times, they didn't seem to care. I then asked them to see about signing me in, and I'm still waiting.

        CinemaTour is nice, and I have no trouble posting there, but it seems less complete than the Treasures site.

        So, let's all post here, and you can quit feeling like the Lone Ranger, like I've been feeling.