Pasadena's Historic Raymond Theatre

  • x779@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2004
      Am I the only one with any news here?

      Regards....
      Lou
    • hawaiiguy1231
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2004
        Lou,
        I quit posting on the site because there seemed to be very little
        interrest. At one time it seemed that I was the only one posting. I
        just gave up.
        Chuck

        --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, x779@w... wrote:
        > Am I the only one with any news here?
        >
        > Regards....
        > Lou
      • Ken Roe
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2004
          Lou, Chuck,

          There seems to be more postings on the two dedicated theater websites these
          days.

          Cinema Treasures www.cinematreasures.org
          CinemaTour www.cinematour.com
          Ken

          I quit posting on the site because there seemed to be very little interrest.
          At one time it seemed that I was the only one posting. I just gave up.
          Chuck

          --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, x779@w... wrote:
          > Am I the only one with any news here?
          >
          > Regards....
          > Lou

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/jCTplB/TM
        • David Wodeyla
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 20, 2004
            There isn't much discussion going on at CinemaTour
            either. (Unless one wants to talk about Edwards
            Theatres building a megaplex at the Seattle Mall)
            I posted a couple of messages, one about theatre
            chains, the other about advertising trends, with no
            --- Ken Roe <ken@...> wrote:

            > Lou, Chuck,
            >
            > There seems to be more postings on the two dedicated
            > theater websites these
            > days.
            >
            > Cinema Treasures www.cinematreasures.org
            > CinemaTour www.cinematour.com
            > Ken

            http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
          • mrcooby
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 20, 2004
              --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Roe" <ken@k...> wrote:
              > Lou, Chuck,
              >
              > There seems to be more postings on the two dedicated theater websites these
              > days.
              >
              > Cinema Treasures www.cinematreasures.org
              > CinemaTour www.cinematour.com
              > Ken

              There's a glitch on Cinema Treasures where they can't accept my messages. When I called this to their webmaster's attention several times, they didn't seem to care. I then asked them to see about signing me in, and I'm still waiting.

              CinemaTour is nice, and I have no trouble posting there, but it seems less complete than the Treasures site.

              So, let's all post here, and you can quit feeling like the Lone Ranger, like I've been feeling.