Re: Building demolition ordered

  • VoxLV@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2004
      Allentown's about to lose one, but it's already a goner thanks to the jerk
      that's owned it for the last ten years (who, from what I've seen of the old
      Colonial, ought to have his butt kicked for letting it get that way).... :-(

      http://www.mcall.com/news/local/allentown/all-a1_5colonialnov06,0,5113385.stor
      y?coll=all-newslocalallentown-hed

      Mike

      http://www.geocities.com/ramadalimitedaugusta/

      "If you keep saying it the way it really is, eventually your word is law in
      the Universe."

      - Werner Erhard