Great little vertical sign!

  • x779@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2004
      Hub Theatre, Rochelle IL Can't you just see that wheel spinning at
      night?

      It's still open, though twinned. Scroll down for the link.

      Picture courtesy WI Historical Society.

      Regards....
      Lou
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ **-=\/=-** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.
      – Robert Anthony

    • jimor2
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2004
        --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com, x779@w... wrote:
        > Hub Theatre, Rochelle IL Can't you just see that wheel spinning at
        > night?
        >
        > It's still open, though twinned. Scroll down for the link.
        >
        > Picture courtesy WI Historical Society.
        >
        > Regards....
        > Lou
        >
        > The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.
        > – Robert Anthony

        > http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/whi/fullimage.asp?id=8800
        >
        >It IS a nice vertical, and I seem to recall some other theatre with
        that spinning wheel on its vertical, at least in a photo or film
        somewhere. Too bad that night time excitement is so long gone from
        most of our cities!
        'Theatrically' yours, Jim