RIVERSIDE, Milwaukee

  • x779@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 8:06 AM
      I recall that beautiful vertical from the 1960s, though it wasn't the
      same then. There still were a lot of original vertical signs out there
      in that period, though few were still lighted. One exception was the
      CAPITOL in Racine WI. It was gorgeous and fully operational right till
      the very day in about 1981 the sons of bachelors torched the sign's
      supports and lowered it to take it to the scrapyard.

      Darwin was right.

      Regards....
      Lou

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.
      – Robert Anthony