Re: [Historic Movie Palaces] Re: Helping You

  • Tony Rutherford
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17 9:49 PM
      Do you know any attorneys who have dealt with the Sec
      106 and DOTA 4(f) process? I'm working on preserving a
      Thomas Lamb theatre that the federal govt is putting
      out of business through transportation grants that
      include construction of a multiplex.
      http://savekeithalbee.us

      --- Mike Jones <VoxLV@...> wrote:
      > This spam message was not brought to you by us. The
      > offender has been
      > kicked out of this group.
      >
      > Mike
      >

      > --- In historicmoviepalaces@yahoogroups.com,
      > "viki52hjdow6"
      > <viki52hjdow6@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > This email was sent because you joined our group.
      > > If you do not wish to recieve any emails,
      > unsubscribe.
      > > by sending a mail here historicmoviepalaces-
      > unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      =====
      Tony
      irishsetter9@...