Spaming/Contributions

  • hawaiiguy123155
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2004
      According to the post by Voyager, which I feel is spam, and this
      being the owner of the site, it was not what I thought the site would
      be. Also There just doesn't seem to be enough intertest in the site
      by the members. Very little contributions are being made to the site.
      I have done my fair share but there are other Mistoric Movie Palace
      sites that there is tons more activity going on.
      If I am going to get spam from the site I am not interested in it at
      all, especially spam from the owner of the site.
    • Midstar2004@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2004
        It was off-topic, but it was funny and I thought it was worth sharing and the
        list was dead - no recent activity. Sorry to any who were offended

        Mike

        In a message dated 3/22/2004 4:43:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,

        Message: 3
        Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:38:51 -0000
        From: "hawaiiguy123155" <hawaiiguy123155@...>
        Subject: Spaming/Contributions

        According to the post by Voyager, which I feel is spam, and this
        being the owner of the site, it was not what I thought the site would
        be. Also There just doesn't seem to be enough intertest in the site
        by the members. Very little contributions are being made to the site.
        I have done my fair share but there are other Mistoric Movie Palace
        sites that there is tons more activity going on.
        If I am going to get spam from the site I am not interested in it at
        all, especially spam from the owner of the site.

        "The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by
        evil men"

        "Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed
        by those who are dumber."

        "He who does not desire power is fit to hold it."

        - Plato