45IMDb: Believers, The (1987)

  • X779@webtv.net
    Jan 24, 2003
      An Internet Movie Database (www.IMDb.com) page has been sent to you by:
      x779@....
      Comment from the sender:

      There's a long-abandoned movie palace of about 1,000-1,200 seats featured in this film, both interiors and exteriors. It's a unique and attractive flatiron-shaped building with corner entrance and marquee. Sorry the photos I sent didn't take.
      I was looking for info on this theatre. It could be in either New York or Toronto, but I'd guess New York.
      Thanks.

      -Lou-

      Believers, The (1987)

      Directed by
      John Schlesinger

      Writing credits
      Nicholas Conde (novel)
      Mark Frost (I)

      Genre: Horror / Thriller
      Tagline: 1
      User Rating: 5.6/10 (485 votes)
      Plot Outline: 1

      Cast overview, first billed only:
      Martin Sheen .... Cal Jamison
      Helen Shaver .... Jessica Halliday
      Harley Cross .... Chris Jamison
      Robert Loggia .... Lieutenant Sean McTaggert
      Elizabeth Wilson (I) .... Kate Maslow
      Harris Yulin .... Robert Calder
      Lee Richardson .... Dennis Maslow
      Richard Masur .... Marty Wertheimer
      Carla Pinza .... Carmen Ruiz
      Jimmy Smits .... Tom Lopez
      Ra�l D�vila .... Oscar Sezine
      Malick Bowens .... Palo
      Janet-Laine Green .... Lisa Jamison
      Larry Ramos .... Diner Counterman
      Philip Corey (I) .... Calder's Assistant

      Runtime: 114
      Country: USA
      Language: English
      Color: Color (DeLuxe)
      Sound Mix: Dolby
      Certification: Australia:M / Finland:K-18 / France:-12 / Sweden:15 / UK:18 / USA:R / West Germany:18 (w)

      To view the complete page online or view any of the 750,000 plus
      filmographies and 200,000 plus movie titles, please visit:

      http://us.imdb.com/Title?0092632

      Copyright Internet Movie Database (IMDb) 2003