Seats for sale.

(235)
  • LouRugani
    Nov 14, 2011 Expand Messages
      From: Chicago Actors Studio <actorsstudio@...>

      Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 8:45 PM
      Subject: Well padded Theatre Seat For Sale

      The Chicago Actors Studio is remodeling their theatre on Elston Ave. Part of this renovation is changing the present seats in the theatre.

      Replacement seats have already been purchased by the school so we would like to liquidate these seats as soon as possible.

      If you are interested in purchasing these seats at $10 per seat or by making a reasonable offer contact:

      Jonathan at the studio
      773-645-0222

      and reserve how many seats and what seat numbers you would like and set up a date and time to pick them up from the theatre.

      They are comfortable, recline and well padded tops and bottoms. We also have more of these seats in storage.

      They are well suited for a nice small theatre. They are also perfect for your home movie theatres, recreation room, green rooms or just a momentum of the school.

      Respectfully

      Edward D. Fogell
      Art Director/CAS

      PS: There is time limit so don't pass up this window of opportunity