PHOTOGRAPH NEEDED

(231)
  • Ellen Uguccioni
    Oct 6, 2011 Expand Messages
      My name is Ellen Uguccioni and I am writing a book about the City of
      Sunny Isles Beach in Florida.
      Before I talk about the architecture, I have some chapters that tell
      the history of the region and its growth during the 40s. 50s
      60s 70s

      I have been trying to find a photograph of a theater with a banner
      outside that said "Air-Cooled Inside" There was a penguin on the
      banner and it was just after the introduction of affordable air
      conditioning--mid 50s on

      We have a small budget to pay for photos. If anyone out there has a
      photo with banner, would you please contact me ( it does NOT have to
      be a theater in Florida).

      ellenugucci@...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic