10Hi There

  • pamelarosew
    Dec 21, 2000
      I just found out about your club. I don't have
      the internet at home right now and I'm going on
      vacation next week, so don't think I'm not interested
      either.<br><br>I have done research on the old movie theatres of
      Sacramento, California and am hoping to meet others who
      remember some of them. There used to be at least 15 old
      theatres in the downtown area and only two are still
      there. The Crest and the Esquire (which is now an IMAX
      theatre.)
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic