Re: [historic-sanford-nc] Re: What a fun halloween :)

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      Heh, don't fret.

      I got locked out of our house TWICE in the same day...
      in a downpour. My son and I had to climb up a ladder
      into the kitchen. I'm sure it was quite entertaining
      from anyone along Gulf.

      We thought about walking up Hillcrest to say hi, but
      just didn't quite make it with all the kiddos in tow,
      plus weren't sure you all would even be doing
      Hallowe'en with the move and all.

      But yep, everything looked great and the turnout was
      really good. As usual, the 500 block of Summitt
      really had it all together and looked fantastic.

      Hopefully we'll have some more time and resources next
      year to get our house more gussied up for the
      holidays.

      Al

      --- "Jennifer St. Clair" <jennrstclair@...>

      http://mail.yahoo.com