Re: What a fun halloween :)

  • Jennifer St. Clair
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      Well...if you consider getting locked out of the house and having to break in a good time!!
      We went over to the house to finally get some painting done and locked ourselves
      out...maybe not fun, but certainly an adventure!

      We missed not being in on the Halloween fun, but are really looking forward to doing
      something fun next year!!

      Jennifer and Billy

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
        Heh, don't fret.

        I got locked out of our house TWICE in the same day...
        in a downpour. My son and I had to climb up a ladder
        into the kitchen. I'm sure it was quite entertaining
        from anyone along Gulf.

        We thought about walking up Hillcrest to say hi, but
        just didn't quite make it with all the kiddos in tow,
        plus weren't sure you all would even be doing
        Hallowe'en with the move and all.

        But yep, everything looked great and the turnout was
        really good. As usual, the 500 block of Summitt
        really had it all together and looked fantastic.

        Hopefully we'll have some more time and resources next
        year to get our house more gussied up for the
        holidays.

        Al

        --- "Jennifer St. Clair" <jennrstclair@...>

        http://mail.yahoo.com