Re: Sanford historic house information

  • David
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 13 4:12 PM
      Hi Tammy,

      Thanks for staying on top of this. We just got back from Disneyland about an hour ago,
      and I wondered why I hadn't heard from Shane yet.

      I e-mailed him via the web form on his page, so I'm not sure if it was my e-mail that is
      messed up, or if it's his website.

      Anyway, I'll try sending you my info via e-mail, since it's probably too late to call now
      back east, and I work the next three days before we fly out on Tuesday, so Shane probably
      won't be able to get ahold of me before then.

      I tell ya... I'm gonna need some rest after all these vacations. :)

      I could just stop by his office early Wednesday morning as well, since we won't be out until
      about 5pm Tuesday evening, due to the time changes and length of our flight.

      Thanks again.
      David.

      --- In historic-sanford-nc@yahoogroups.com, "wljewellhouse" <hebert_family@...>