Re: Historic House Plaques - The background color of natural won the poll

    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2007
      Well, it looks like we got a "2nd" from Tammy, so we'll go ahead and
      try the poll again. I think I may send out the announcement for the
      poll to all group members as a special notice, although that still
      won't hit everyone if they've turned off all real-time notifications.

      I'll leave the poll open for two weeks this time, as we aren't under
      any deadline per se. But I would like to get this rolling so we can
      start to have some more visible signs in the neighborhood that there
      is some neighborhood unity, etc... and I think these signs will help
      with that =)

      Al

      --- In historic-sanford-nc@yahoogroups.com, Al Roethlisberger