Re: [historic-sanford-nc] masonry question

  • Mark West
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2006
      Tammy,

      I just saw your question.  You might call Marvin Johnson, Swann's Station area, and ask if he knows of anyone that concentrates on this type of work.  He and his son have a masonry business, but they usually only work large jobs.  He would know of other masons though.

      Mark
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2006
        Mark,

        Thanks for the info. We have been needing to do repointing for
        sometime but never got around to it. Also, we have wanted to do an
        iron fence with brick base in the front yard since day one but it
        fell to the back burner; but after having our Christmas decorations
        stolen it has risen up higher on the list to keep people out of the
        front yard.
        I will check with this person.

        tammy

        --- In historic-sanford-nc@yahoogroups.com, "Mark West"