Don't forget Christmas Tree lighting

  • Tammy Hebert
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hey all don't forget DSI's Christmas Tree lighting at Depot Park
      around 5ish tomorrow (friday) night. Hopefully Mother Nature will be
      kind and not rain it out as my son is very excited to see Santa on a
      Firetruck and to see the big tree lit up.

      tammy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
        Thanks Tammy, I actually had forgotten about this.

        We'll have to see if we can make it down there!

        http://mail.yahoo.com