Welcome Greg!

  • Al
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006
      It looks like we have one new member, Greg!

      I'm sure the group will be slow going, especially until I'll have more
      time to promote it at the Sanford Historic Preservation meetings over
      the next few months.

      But hopefully once we get a good head of steam going, more people will
      join at an exponential rate =)

      As it is now, I am also only infrequently checking in on the site.

      But I'm hoping we'll get good participation over time.