Re: [historic-sanford-nc] newguyontheblock

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2006
      Hi Diana,

      Welcome to the group and the neighborhood.

      November '05 eh? Well I guess that makes you a fairly
      new arrival as well! =)

      Which house is yours? I'm always very impressed when
      someone takes on a "wreck" of a house. That's always
      a huge challenge, but the rewards are the probably the
      greatest.

      Hope to meet you some time, and if you see us around
      the house, you are always welcome to say hello!

      I'm heading over to the house now as a matter of fact
      to clean out "attic #3"(really a cubby, but a big
      one). Ugh, I'll be covered from head to toe in grime
      by this evening, and my respirator will probably also
      be clogged beyond resurrection *laugh*

      I suspect it will be a long afternoon for me =)

      Al

      http://mail.yahoo.com