newguyontheblock

  • kidsnut
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3 11:14 AM
      Hey y'all!
      I've been working hard on my kitchen since I moved in November '05.
      I'm trying to keep my front yard "curb appeal", but the house was a
      reck when I bought it. I'm on Cross St. and walk past some of your
      homes when I go up to the BP to get the Sunday N&O. Thanks for the tip
      about the dog. I haven't gone there yet, and plan not to until I hear
      the dog is gone.

      Later,
      Diana
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3 12:10 PM
        Hi Diana,

        Welcome to the group and the neighborhood.

        November '05 eh? Well I guess that makes you a fairly
        new arrival as well! =)

        Which house is yours? I'm always very impressed when
        someone takes on a "wreck" of a house. That's always
        a huge challenge, but the rewards are the probably the
        greatest.

        Hope to meet you some time, and if you see us around
        the house, you are always welcome to say hello!

        I'm heading over to the house now as a matter of fact
        to clean out "attic #3"(really a cubby, but a big
        one). Ugh, I'll be covered from head to toe in grime
        by this evening, and my respirator will probably also
        be clogged beyond resurrection *laugh*

        I suspect it will be a long afternoon for me =)

        Al

        http://mail.yahoo.com