Re: Advertising historic Sanford properties state and nation wide?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2006
      Hi Dana,

      I was wondering if you had broached this idea to the board yet, and
      what they thought?

      I unfortunately don't recall the schedule of the meetings at this
      point, so don't know if you have met yet. My apologies if I've jumped
      the gun by asking.

      In fact, on that note, if you can provide the normal scheduled HPS
      meetings, or any other imporant calendar events of this type, I'll put
      them on the Group calendar! I think I may have the HPS meeting
      schedule in an email from David, so I'll look there too.

      Thanks =)
      Al

      --- In historic-sanford-nc@yahoogroups.com, "wickedmic3"