Re: Impromtu Porch Party Tonight!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2006
      Thanks to all the friends that dropped by! It was great meeting some
      new neighbors like Laura and Heather, and spending time with everyone.

      Although totally impromptu, I think it was a great success. Hats off
      to Denise and Kathy that threw this together at the last second.

      .... we're not sure how we arrived at ice cold margaritas for a late
      October evening though, but we're thinking maybe hot toddies for July
      next year *laugh*

      We'll have to do something like this again as soon as we can plan a
      little better, have more room without all the construction materials,
      and actually have more than 4 folding lawn chairs!

      Hope everyone has had a great weekend, and has a great Hallowe'en
      planned for friends and family =)

      Boo!
      Al&Denise

      --- In historic-sanford-nc@yahoogroups.com, "dpoole650"