Landscape work

  • Brenda Fletcher
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2006
      Does anyone know a landscaper? Jonesboro Historical Society needs
      someone to re-set some engraved brick in their park area in Jonesboro.

      The timbers that line them needs replacing, bricks probably need power
      washing or cleaning. Fire ants need to be fed.

      Any good leads?????

      Thanks,
      Brenda
    • Denise Poole
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2006
        Brenda,

        Dan Sundberg with United Biospheres is doing our yard and he also did Depot Park for the city. We would recommend him.

        Dan Sundberg
        295 Wildflower Ln.
        Siler City, NC 27344
        919-663-0101
        ubio@...

        Good luck!
        Denise and Al
        318 Summitt Dr

      • Jabree@alltel.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2006
          Thanks Denise. I have sent them an email.
          Brenda

          From: Denise Poole <dpoole650@...>
          Date: 2006/09/23 Sat PM 07:33:28 CDT
          To: historic-sanford-nc@yahoogroups.com