Tommy Edwards & Friends Concert has been canceled due to Ernesto

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      The Function at the Junction Concert Series at Depot Park with Tommy
      Edwards and Friends has been canceled tonight due to Hurricane Ernesto.

      Please pass along to anyone who may be considering going tonight. We
      may determine a rain date for the concert sometime next week; we will
      keep you posted.

      Thanks

      David Montgomery, AICP
      Executive Director