PLEASE

  • Brandon Pavement Marking & Sealcoating
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011
      Time to get your holiday cookie dough or that cake or pumpkin roll for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner...get now & freeze...
      Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough 2.7 lb resealable tub 15.00
      Peanut Butter Cookie Dough 2.7 lb resealable tub 15.00
      Oatmenal Raisin Cookie Dough 2.7 lb resealable tub 15.00
      M&M's Candies Cookie Dough 2.7 lb resealable tub 16.00
      White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Dough 2.7 lb resealable tub 16.00
      Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough 2.7 lb resealable tub 16.00
      Lemon Drop Cookie Dough 2.7 lb resealable tub 16.00
      White Chocolate Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough 2.7 lb resealable tub 16.00
      Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Bites Egg Free 21 oz tub 16.00
      Pumpkin Roll 8" - 22 oz 16.00
      Simply Chocolate Cake 10 serving 13.00
      10 Funnel Cakes 18.00
      * 2.7 lb yeilds approx 48 .9 oz cookies cookie dough can be thawed & refrozed
      Cakes can be refrigerated 4 days or frozen for 3 months
      Pumpkin Rolls can be refrigerated for 4 days or frozen for 6 months
      Funnel Cakes can be refrigerated 6 months or frozen for 1 year.
      ALSO GET YOUR CHRISTMAS GIFTS NOW FOR YOUR OFFICE OR FRIENDS & FAMILY :
      Caramel Apple Corn 5 oz 6.00
      Cajun Cracker Mix 6 oz 6.00
      Taste of the Tropics 7 oz 6.00
      No Nutty carmal butter popcorn 7 oz 6.00
      Gummy Bears 7 oz 6.00
      Butter Toffee Peanuts 9 oz 6.00
      Neon Sour Worms 7 oz 6.00
      Fruit Slices 9 oz 6.00
      Backwoods Trail Mix 7 oz 6.00
      Hokey Pokey Carmal Corn with Cashews almons pecans & real butter 6 oz 6.00
      Mixed nuts 5 oz 6.00
      Roasted Cashews 4 oz 6.00
      Chocolate Covered Peanuts Double dipped in milk chocolate 4 oz 6.00
      Malted Milk Balls double coated 4 oz 6.00
      I need all orders & money by Sept 20th for they can turn it in to the school. I will contact everyone when it comes in & you can pick it up from our house here in Sanford.
      Please help my little ones have a chance to be a top seller & win a trip to Boomers Party & Play. That and J Glenn Edwards REALLY needs PTO funding...they really need help for those kids. This is a great cause & you can start all your Christmas shopping & Holiday planning. If writing a check make it out top J Glenn Edwards PTO...if you dont want anything you can still make a donation to the school's PTO.
      THANK YOU!
      Kelly

      Call for a Free No Obligation Estimate
      Brandon Pavement Marking & Seal Coating
      Commercial - Residential
      Striping - Stencils - New Layout - Seal Coating
      Serving the North Carolina Region
      To see Brandon go to - http://www.BrandonNoble.com