FREE ~ we all need help to save $ ~

  • Brandon Pavement Marking & Sealcoating
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2011

      Wanted to share this to help you - you can save money on ALL your RX for your family & pets for FREE at this link -
      We have used this!!

       YOUR & YOUR PET PRESCRIPTIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE NULEGACY MEDICAL BENEFITS DISCOUNT PROGRAM!!! GO TO WWW.NULEGACYRXCARD.COM/SUNSET
      TO GET YOUR CARD SO YOU CAN GET YOUR & YOUR PET MEDS AT YOUR PHARMACY WITH THE UP TO 75% DISCOUNT!!!
      NO STRINGS ATTACHED !!!!

      p.s. Okay something for us too - we give free estimates on striping & sealing & parking bumpers & stenciling & signs for your driveway or business. Call us or send us a email if you would like a free bid.