NC State Historic Preservation Office - Free Workshop, Monday 6pm
- SHPO (NC State Historic Preservation Office) is presenting a free workshop this evening at City Hall in the West End Conference Room from 6-8pm tonight(Monday, June 6th).
All citizens are welcome, and in particular any residents of Sanford's historic districts are encouraged to come, learn and ask questions. The SHPO's schedule is very busy and this is the first time in over 5 years that they have been able to make time to come to Sanford and give this presentation. So please plan to come if you are able.
Refreshments will be served.
1. The National Register of Historic Places 20 minutes
Jessica Dockery, National Register and Survey Specialist
2. Local Historic districts 20 minutes
Rob, Crawford, Preservation Commission Services/CLG Coordinator
3. Rehabilitation Tax Credits 20 minutes
Tim Simmons, Preservation Architect and Federal Rehabilitation Tax Credit Coordinator
4. The Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for Rehabilitation 30 minutes
Jeff Adolphsen, restoration Specialist
5. Questions and Answers 30 minutes