update - Brandon Noble

  • Brandon Pavement Marking & Sealcoating
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 9:45 PM
      Message to everyone in our address book....

      BRAND NEW FUNDRAISING CALENDER....FINAL ONE....
      http://brandonnoble.com/Fundraising%20Calendar.htm
      This will be the LAST fundraiser so come on out & meet Brandon & help us raise the final 23K needed so he can get his treatment. It has to be done in this event, so PLEASE everyone do ALL you can to help this day. We need you this is more then we raised in ALL of our fundraisers put together & we need to do it in just ...this one. PLEASE... help!
      http://brandonnoble.com/thingsneeded.html
      THANK YOU SO MUCH !  PLEASE DO ALL YOU CAN, this is a LOT to raise in one last event. I hope we raise it so he can get his treatment !!!

      Also please when you do your spring cleaning bring over everything you dont want so we can sell it at this event for Brandon.

      I know I ask a lot of you all...so sorry, hope you understand its because its for Brandon. I would not ask if it was for myself.

      Love & appreciate you all!!
      Kelly

      Call for a Free No Obligation Estimate
      Brandon Pavement Marking & Seal Coating
      Commercial - Residential
      Striping - Stencils - New Layout - Seal Coating
      Serving the North Carolina Region
      To see Brandon go to - http://www.BrandonNoble.com