Anyone have a lawn plug aerator to loan? ...or rental reco?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
      Not historic, but going out to the neighbors: Does anyone have a plug(not spike) lawn aerator they'd be willing to loan me for an afternoon?

      I'd like to aerate my lawn this season.

      If not, any recommendations on a rental in the area that isn't junk?

      Thanks!
      Al
    • bgould72@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
        Al,

        If no else offers one, may I suggest Greg Kiefer. They have lots and lots of gardening/landscaping paraphenalia, and I have borrowed things from him from time to time.Or you could always try Sanford Rent-All.

        -Brian