New poll for historic-sanford-nc

  • historic-sanford-nc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 8 2:21 PM
      historic-sanford-nc group:

      Is it time to retire our Yahoo Group? After a little over 4 years, it seems our Historic Sanford NC Yahoo Group has dwindled to about one post every three months, with no ongoing discussions. The only regular posts are automated calendar entries for events such as the HPC meeting. We've got some useful information in the files section which I can archive elsewhere, but even some of that is now dated. Although resources like Facebook can be just as temporal(think MySpace), maybe it's time to migrate to that platform. Feel free to vote and comment.

      o Retire the Yahoo Group entirely.
      o Retire the Yahoo Group, but move to Facebook.
      o Keep the group going on Yahoo.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!