9/10 - Free Hot Dog Lunch for Sanford & Lee County Personnel

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2010
      All,

      The Rosemount McIver Park Historic District is again hosting a free hot dog lunch for both City of Sanford and Lee County emergency(fire, police, EMS) personnel in appreciation of the services they provide for our communities and in memorial for 9/11. Also welcome are any city and county employees that have the time to come by, especially those that support our various services in the field. Given that 9/11 falls on a Saturday this year, this year's lunch will be held on Friday, September 10th at noon.

      We will have free hot dogs, chips and bottled water and will begin serving at noon Friday 9/10, located in the parking lot of the old Dixon Hughes Accounting building at the corner of North Gulf Street and Summit Drive. We'll continue serving until 1:30pm or as long as supplies last, whichever comes first.

      Please spread the word to on and off-duty police, fire, and EMS in the area, public works, street maintenance, etc. and anyone else who may be "on the road" serving our community that wants to drop by and get some hot dogs.

      We hope to see you there!

      Al & Denise Roethlisberger, and the neighbors of Rosemount McIver Park
      318 Summit Drive
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2010
        Just a reminder, hope to see a nice turnout.

        Cheers,
        Al