Car Break-ins

  • Shay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2010
      Hi all -

      There hasn't been much activity out of this group lately, but I thought I'd pass along the following alert -

      Both of our cars were broken into in our driveway last night (corner of Summitt, Sunset, Hillcrest, Cross). Our cars were locked, but they were able to get in. Thankfully the only thing they could have stolen out of my car were sippy cups and granola bar wrappers. They did manage to steal an Ipod out of my husband's car. So just be aware and don't leave anything of value in your car.

      Thanks-
      Shay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2010

        I'm really sorry to hear about that Shay.  That is always a nasty surprise to find.

        It actually seems like crime has settled down a bit up at our end of Summit compared to previous years fortunately.

        Al