Historic House Plaques

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 8:19 AM
      As one drives around some of our National Register Districts:

      http://www.sanfordnc.net/historic_preservation/historic_districts.htm

      ..... one may notice the National Register plaques that adorn some structures. If one would like to order one of these plaques for a home or other structure in one of Sanford's historic districts, please see the following link for more information:

      http://www.sanfordnc.net/historic_preservation/order_plaques.htm

      We have a standing discount with Erie Landmark that is associated with a standard pattern/design for all plaques in Sanford's districts that makes ordering easy and affordable.

      Kind regards,